Friday, February 12, 2010

Guys! What is your true reason behind using pickup lines?

pick-up line is intended to be short and easy method of ';picking up'; (engaging) another person for sex or romance. They are usually used to initiate a conversation (an opener). The line is usually brief, and is intended to display wit and arousal to its targeted listener. However, the very nature of pick-up lines, short and often crude, means that there is a low chance of success when they are used.





This is used to help men talk with a girl they really like or are interested in but dont know how to engage or start a regular conversation,either that they are too tense or are too ashamed and insecure about their selves to do so.





I used a pick up line because I suck in being spontaneous.One of the worst feeling for me is talking to a girl and not knowing what to say or If I approach a girl and try to talk to her I would end up saying ';uuhhmmmm'; or by saying or bluttering out stupid stuff like I know how to bake a cake and end up at times being slapped or the girl walks away from me,apparently showing a turn off face.I feel so awkward being spontaneous especialy with women,thats why I use them.Guys! What is your true reason behind using pickup lines?
Pick up lines at this point in mankind history are predictable and lame. Any guys who uses pickup lines is probably very ignorant about women and what they like.Guys! What is your true reason behind using pickup lines?
Cuz girl need to be entertained. Women all say they want a man who can make them laugh. If the pick line can make them laugh, one foot is already in the door.
I don't use them, but most guys do it because they don't know how to start a convo without one. I just make a funny remark while they're sitting next to me.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment