Friday, February 12, 2010

What is true that Mr Rogers(Would you like to be my neighbor?) used to be a deadly sniper in Vietnam?

I hear he never showed his arms, because he was tatted up with number of kills he got in the vietnam war!!! Hell no, I wouldn't be that dude's neighbor!!!What is true that Mr Rogers(Would you like to be my neighbor?) used to be a deadly sniper in Vietnam?
I hate to tell you all this, but the rumors are FALSE!


Fred Rogers has no military service in his record.


He was an ordained Presbyterian minister, a pioneer in Public Television, a college graduate, an educator, and a fine human being.


Mister Roger's Neighborhood, his second and longest running TV series, began in 1968, leaving him no time for military service, let alone Viet Nam.What is true that Mr Rogers(Would you like to be my neighbor?) used to be a deadly sniper in Vietnam?
i hear that all the time...around marines a lot....they love that mr rogers was a marine and has all the slash marks on his arms....they also love the fact that walt disney was a marine that was dishonorably discharged.
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no


Before you post a question about another ';urban myth'; check it out on snopes.com
I'm pretty sure that's an urban legend.
I don't know, but he was one hell of a jazz musician.
NOT TRUE... It's a myth..
Make sure your not a bad neighbor around him or he'll go whoop ya.....vietnam style!
I heard that too... Cool huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment