Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I was told to write a scary true scary story using exposition, rising action, climax, falling ..ect and i dont

Location: Detention Room


Time: 4:30 pm





skin sweating, face like that of a moist covered cold bottle, knees shaking, shirt wet from hot sweat inside, hands are cold, hairs from the back of the neck are standing. I wonder why this is happening.......





Location: old tree behind campus grounds


Time: 8:00 am





Exam is coming and i need to study. Not knowing which place where i can do my thing reading lecture notes, i find myself standing in front of this old tree. It's bark is peeling, and leaves are brown and red and falling, kinda creepy looking though, but it's fall, what do you expect. choosing to pass by, but something is pulling and pushing me to sit beside it. not minding the feeling, i sat.





Location: same place


time: 10:00 am





After studying, i stood up and walked toward my classroom. while walking, i sense a presence following me. I walked faster, but still the presence is following me, and i walked even faster to almost running, during that time i feel a cold wind passing through my legs, with fear in my heart i head towards my classroom............but it was locked.... i was late





Location: gymnasium


time:12:00 am





I couldn't bring myself to the school canteen for the fear and embarassment of the thought that my friends would see me in this situation. fear of unknown entity.





I though i was safe in there, and yet that feeling is there again. i couldn't look back, i'm scared to look back. so i with my last ditch effort i ran toward a place, a place where no one would see me or hear me or even find me........detention room





Location: detention room


time:4:30 pm





scared i went inside close the door and turned off the lights, since i'ts exam day, no one was there not even the teacher that was supposed to be there that time.





the room was dark and silent, i can only hear myself breath......





suddenly a silhoutte was in front of the door.........standing.........then the knob turn





i kept quite.........then suddenly a man's silhoutte entered the room i closed my eye as i can hear him approaching





then the lights went on and somebody talked to me and said...................................





';miss nasabit and palda mo sa puno, kanina pa kita hinahanap, ano ka ba!? nagtatatakbo ka ng nakapanty lang'; kakahiya ka uy





(english translation)


';miss! your skirt got caught from the roots of the tree and i've been looking for you since this morning. wha't the heck is wrong with you!? running around with your panties,





This has been the scariest **** that happened to me, i will never enter my school ever again!!!!I was told to write a scary true scary story using exposition, rising action, climax, falling ..ect and i dont
thanks for the story, it sounds interesting and kinda funnie!!!! and it's crazy cuz it happened at your school!!=/

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment