Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that boys got used to when girls tell them off?

How is it? Cos I would be depressed if a guy I fancy turned me down.Is it true that boys got used to when girls tell them off?
Rejection is NEVER something people ';get used to,'; although if they're ugly or grossly overweight, they're probably going to get used to it in a short time period. Me, I look pretty good, and even I have been turned down by some ladies.Is it true that boys got used to when girls tell them off?
if you are asking if a guy gets upset when they get shot down, they probably do but it runs off of them faster than girls
yes,the boys get used to when girls tell them off.but this is the frequent chance,not the 100% one.


they get used to b'coz their ego is hurt. They will continue to give one more chance for the girl.


The second reason might be female nature.the whole world knows that woman is an emotional creature and so the boy keeps waiting for the moment when the heart of the girl melts.
When I get shot down I get so depressed :-(
Errr...what?
Of course...
of course i told a boy off by when he grabed my butt and sckezzed it and he was not drunk he did it at school when i was talking to my friends he got a good slap but then i slept with him after school and then he tryed it agian and he got punched we never talked angina since that day

No comments:

Post a Comment