Friday, February 12, 2010

(true or false) the style of writing used in sumer is called cuneiform?

if you mean sumerians, it's TRUE, because they are the one who made the cuneiforms......,


if you mean summer, it's false........





I HOPE THIS HELPS.....


THANKS for VOTING....!!!(true or false) the style of writing used in sumer is called cuneiform?
True. It was used in other societies in the Middle East, too. I don't know which one invented it, but it seemed to have been borrowed from one society to another.(true or false) the style of writing used in sumer is called cuneiform?
I'm almost positive it's true. I did a paper on it in History but that was at the beginning of the school year...I know it was in Mesopotamia though...(Sumer i'm almost sure).
True
True.
false
false

No comments:

Post a Comment