Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it true that Ciara used to be a man?

ive heard this rumor lots.. so what do you guys think and where did you get your info from.Is it true that Ciara used to be a man?
I heard this too and ever since then, it weirds me out to listen to her music. My friend told me she saw a pic of what she used to look like as a man on a site called blackplanet and she said it really looked like her...but in man verison.Is it true that Ciara used to be a man?
I really don't think so, anyone see that supersweet 16 episode where she performed at this brat's 16th birthday party? Well she didn't have that fake girl voice that ';used to be men'; women have. Definitley sounded like a woman that has been a woman for all her life. That's my answer
whoa whoa whoa there. hah. well i wouldn't know. i don't listen to music of that genre.
I don't think so, she's too pretty.
no i don't think so i think it's some stupid rumor. But hey i don't no so if you find out let me no thanx!!
I dont Know i heard that rumor 4 years ago and since then it grew. But since she said she is 100% woman i believe her
I dont know for a fact, but I have heard this a few times before, and when I see her and magazines or in music vidioes she has this manly look to her.....and did anyone see that MTV movie with her in it? In alot of the scenes she was wearing these really big like parachute pants...what was up with that?
I don't think she is a man. I think she has very strong features that may lead people to think she used to be a man. No she is all woman. In my opinion
No. Absolurely not. Check under Music--artists on Snopes.com. I love that site.
No I don't think so
No way......does she look like a man?
I'm sure shes all female, people like to start rumors to be mean and vindictive, she's way to young to have gone through a sex change. so the answer to your question is NO
dont know but I have heard it a few times before........
i've heard this too..she just kinda creepy to me now, i dunno if it's really true but..
no its just a nasty rumour that some1 wit no lyf spread. c 4 ur self%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; www.snopes.com/music/artists/ciara.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment