Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that if you dream about using teh rest room, you might wet the bed?

yeah, trust me. I remember when I was 13 I had a dream where I had to go to the bathroom really bad and the bathroom door was locked and I couldn't hold it anymore and I ended up waking up with a wet bed.Is it true that if you dream about using teh rest room, you might wet the bed?
Yes. It is true. Because when you dream of using the rest room, it means your bladder is full.Is it true that if you dream about using teh rest room, you might wet the bed?
Yes. A lot of my dreams that I remember are when I am using the bathroom, trying to look for a bathroom, or telling someone that I'm going to the bathroom to pee. and then wake up with wet panties and sheets...
no the problem of wetting bed is a habbit and through habbit development its possible to get rid of it k...........a child is tought to learn things similarly person with this problem of bed wetting can get rid of it through habbit development lolzzz dont c dremz like this lolzzzzzz
very possible

No comments:

Post a Comment