Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that neurolinguistic programming is used by some Christian preachers for indoctrination?

I was told Benny Hill is a master hypnotist.Is it true that neurolinguistic programming is used by some Christian preachers for indoctrination?
I happen to be a Christian preacher and I don't use any neurolinguistic or any other programming - I even hardly know what it is. Neither it is used by any Christian preacher I know of. It may be used in some cults, though.


BTW, Benny Hinn has very littly (if anything) to do with Christianity - not more than Benni Hill does.Is it true that neurolinguistic programming is used by some Christian preachers for indoctrination?
If you mean is rhythmic dynamic speech persuasive irrespective of content, let's look at the effects of Hitler's speeches on the German public....





Not that I'm trying to equate televangelists with Hitler, it's just that...um...oh, hell, so I okay, I'm not above stooping to the rhetorical low point of argumentum ad hitlerum. Bad me, bad me. I'm sending myself to time out.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_鈥?/a>
Hypnotism and Neuro-linguistic programming are two entirely different things.





Benny Hill was a British comedian. Benny Hinn is a preacher and cultic leader. Could you be referring to him, instead?
Benny Hill was a cunning linguist as well as being a British comedian.





I don't think he had much to do with Christianity because he was a very sensible man.
Benny Hill :) haha





but seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment